20 Interesting Adult Truths
1. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was youger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure that we can all get out of our own neighborhoods.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection again…again
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Light than Kay.
15. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
16. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger
17. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
18. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay Strong Brothers and Sisters LOL
19. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey- but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
20. The first testicular guard, the “Cup” was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means that it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
Hope these brought you a little humorous inspiration today
In past my motivation was my life, Now my life is my motivation :-)
Check out more funnies at my random funny stuff blog- Here is the link
Visit the main page of this blog here for more inspirational quotes
Enjoy- Everyday, take time to laugh and be inspired