Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nobody is perfect inspiration

Nobody is perfect inspiration


If you do not tell the truth about yourself, you cannot tell it about other people.

When we recognize our own flaws and our own strengths, we can share them with others. We can help ourselves and help others.

I know what I do well and what I don't do well. I know the mistakes that I have made in the past and the successes that I have had. I don't need to paint a false picture to others because I know I'm not perfect and I'm OK with that :-)

Believe in yourself and your strengths. Accept your flaws and don't beat yourself up :-)


Take some time everyday for inspiration and laughter. It's so important to your mental health

Check out many other inspirational quotes here

Enjoy

A day without laughter is a day wasted
Check out 100 funny jokes here

No comments:

Post a Comment