Friday, February 15, 2013

The best layoff letter inspirational quote

The best layoff letter inspirational quote

 
I'm going to share this because I loved it (not to start a political debate) Honestly, for those of us who work hard and make a decent amount of money (and than get raped in taxes)- We see how this applies. I'm sorry but I don't believe in supporting the LAZY!! and I'm sorry if I offend anyone I'm neither democrat nor republican- I'm independent. My motto will always be "those who work hard should reap rewards and the lazy should not be able to take benefit from that" I do believe in helping the disabled, the elderly, the veterans and the people who are honestly unable to work for significant health reasons. If you are healthy, relatively young and want something, get off your ass and work for it. Us taxpayers owe you nothing and we are tired of supporting your lazy asses! 
 
 
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment