Friday, September 22, 2023

Alcohol May Temporarily Numb The Pain But It Definitely Ultimately Makes Things Much Worse- Sobriety and Dealing With Emotions May Be Uncomfortable At First But It Really Does Ultimately Make Things Much Better Reality Quote

 


This is so very true!!  6 months ago, I made a decision to pretty much eliminate alcohol from my life as it was consuming too much of my life.  It wasn't easy but I can' tell you how much it was worth it.  My life has improved dramatically and how I feel about myself now is priceless.  

Don't get me wrong-  I do occasionally still have a glass of wine or a beverage or two but it is rare and not something I even crave any longer.   The quality of my life has improved so much- I would never go back to where I was before.

If this is something that you are struggling with a bit or a lot, I hope you find the help and peace you crave.

You really can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment