Sunday, November 12, 2023

Talking Buddy The Elf From Elf Cute Christmas Idea

 


I started doing a little Christmas shopping today and saw this cute Buddy The Elf (from the movie Elf) talking doll.  I thought it was inexpensive and cute so just thought I would share :-) 

The amazon review states the following:

  • Buddy the Elf Talking Plush will be sure to spread holiday cheer this Christmas
  • This adorably unique plush is approximately 12-inches in height
  • Pull the string to activate 15 phrases from the movie, such as "I just like to smile, smiling is my favorite” and “I’m a cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins”
  • Includes hook and loop fastener on his hand so he can clasp his hands together
  • The Elf talking plush will add lots of laughs and fun, a perfect addition to your holiday season


Hard to believe Christmas is just a little over a month away  Yikes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment