Can we start the weekend over? Because apparently I blinked and somebody already hit Sunday night. 😂
I had plans. Big plans.
Relax. Recharge. Catch up on sleep. Maybe accomplish a few things.
Instead, I somehow spent the weekend doing 47 things while accomplishing approximately three-quarters of one thing. And now here we are, staring Monday in the face like, “Excuse me… who authorized this?” 😳
Isn’t it funny how Friday afternoon feels like freedom?
Saturday feels like you have all the time in the world.
And then Sunday evening rolls around like an uninvited relative who lets themselves in and announces, “Well, I guess it’s time to get ready for tomorrow.”
RUDE. 😂
But maybe we put way too much pressure on our weekends to be productive, exciting, relaxing, social, adventurous, and somehow magically restorative.
Sometimes the weekend’s greatest accomplishment is simply making it through without losing your mind or putting someone on a Facebook Marketplace listing. 🤣
So if your weekend flew by, you didn't get everything done, and you're sitting there thinking, “Wait… that's IT?”
Welcome to the club.
Take a breath. Drink your coffee. Put on your big-girl pants. And remember:
You don't have to have a perfect weekend to have a good life.
Now, if someone could just explain to Monday that we need another 48 hours to recover from our 48 hours, that would be fantastic.
As Lucille Ball so perfectly understood…
“Can we start the weekend over? I wasn’t ready yet.”
Girl. SAME. 😂☕️
#WeekendOver #MondayMood #RealLife #AdultingIsHard #CoffeeFirst #SundayScaries #LifeWithHumor

No comments:
Post a Comment