Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Maybe Don’t Listen to That Voice πŸ˜‚

 



People always say, listen to that little voice inside your head.

Absolutely the fuck not.

I’m in perimenopause. That bitch is petty, vindictive, chaotic, and one minor inconvenience away from ruining everyone’s day.

On second thought…”

And honestly? Maybe we should listen to her. πŸ˜‚

Because sometimes that little voice isn’t trying to ruin your life. She’s just exhausted from being the reasonable one all day.

She’s the one saying:
“Don’t send that text.”
“Walk away.”
“Maybe we don’t need to explain ourselves for the 47th time.”
“Absolutely not. We have snacks at home.”
“And if one more person asks me what’s wrong, I will tell them.”

Perimenopause may have brought the mood swings, the random rage, the brain fog, and the emotional plot twists nobody asked for…

…but it also seems to have brought boundaries.

So maybe the lesson isn’t never listen to the little voice in your head.

Maybe it’s:

Listen carefully.
Then decide whether she needs a cup of coffee, a nap, a snack… or a lawyer. πŸ˜‚

Because at this point, I’m not saying she’s always right.

I’m just saying…

she has some very compelling arguments. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment