Tuesday, September 8, 2026

📱 Apparently, This Is Where We Are Now

 



You know you’re getting older when your phone can now take a picture of the instructions… and then READ THEM TO YOU. 😂

And honestly?

I felt that. Deep in my soul.

Because gone are the days of squinting at the microscopic print on the back of a package like you’re trying to decode an ancient Egyptian scroll.

Now I can just:

📸 Take a picture.
🤖 Let my phone read it.
🧠 Pretend I understood it all along.

And if the instructions say, “Hold button for 5 seconds while simultaneously pressing the side panel and rotating the device counterclockwise…”

Well…

Sir, I’m going to need you to demonstrate. 😂

Meanwhile, somewhere out there is a rooster holding a cell phone, looking just as confused as the rest of us.

And frankly, I have never felt more represented by poultry. 🐓📱

We used to make fun of our parents for not understanding technology.

Now we're taking pictures of instruction manuals so our phones can explain them to us.

Karma really said, “Oh, you thought you were funny?” 😂

Welcome to adulthood, where your eyesight is questionable, your patience is limited, and your smartphone has become your personal translator for literally EVERYTHING.

I felt this one. 😂

#GettingOlder #TechnologyIsHard #IFeelSeen #MidlifeHumor #AgingGracefully #ButMakeItFunny

No comments:

Post a Comment