Friday, August 4, 2023

One Of The Reasons Jelly Roll Doesn't Get Caught In Drama On Social Media Motivational Jelly Roll Quote

 


Saw this one and just thought I'd share for other Jelly Roll fans out there.  I am a big Jelly Roll fan.  His music is deep and powerful if you really listen to the words.  I never really knew who Jelly Roll was until about a year ago.  I heard his song "Save Me" and it hit home for me.   I love that song, I love his music and I love watching him and Bunnie thrive.  I'm looking forward to seeing him in concert next Friday.  So excited!  That's what life should be about.  You should learn from your mistakes and use that knowledge and understanding to better yourself and to spread that knowledge into the world to help make it a better place.

Kudos to Jelly Roll and Bunnie on their success!  Keep shining like the bright stars you are :-)

Do you- Avoid drama- Stay positive- Spread some kindness.  It makes life a lot better. 

Happy Friday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment