Listen, sweetheart… I have never claimed to be everyone's cup of tea.
I'm self-aware enough to admit that my level of “psycho” may be slightly above the national average. 😂
But here's the thing…
I'm also loyal as hell.
I love hard.
I protect my people.
I have a big heart.
I'll give you more chances than you probably deserve.
And I will tolerate a LOT before I finally reach the end of my rope.
But when I’m done?
Oh, baby… I am DONE. 😏
So don't mistake my kindness for weakness. Don't confuse my patience with permission. And please don't poke the bear and then act shocked when the bear finally decides she's had enough of your bullshit.
I'm not looking for drama. I'm actually quite fond of peace.
But if you bring the chaos to my doorstep, just know I have a PhD in “Oh, so we're doing this today?” 😂
I know exactly who I am. I know my flaws. I know my crazy. I've made peace with all of it.
So yes, my level of psycho might be above average…
But sweetheart, so is my tolerance for bullshit being extremely low.
Consider yourself informed.
Don't try me. I promise you, I'm not the one. 😘💅

No comments:
Post a Comment