Because I absolutely LOVE this woman.
I've loved her since I was a little girl watching E.T. and somehow, all these years later, she's still one of my absolute favorite people to watch.
And I finally figured out why.
It's her energy.
There's just something about her that feels so… REAL. She doesn't give off this vibe that she's trying to convince everyone she's got life perfectly figured out. She's goofy. She's emotional. She's enthusiastic. She gets excited about the little things. She laughs at herself. She gets vulnerable.
And I think that's why people connect with her.
She has this beautiful way of making you feel like you don't have to be perfect to be worthy of love, happiness, success, or a really good life.
In a world where social media constantly makes us feel like we're supposed to have the perfect house, perfect body, perfect relationship, perfect career, perfect everything…
Drew is over here basically saying:
"Hey. We're all a little weird. We've all been through some stuff. We're all still figuring it out. Now come sit down and have a conversation." 😂
And honestly? I LOVE THAT.
Maybe that's why I've always been drawn to her. Because underneath all the celebrity stuff, she just feels… human.
So now I'm curious:
Who's a celebrity or public figure you absolutely love—not because they're perfect, but because of their ENERGY?
Who makes you smile, feel inspired, or just makes you feel a little more okay with being exactly who you are? ❤️
I'll go first: Drew. Obviously. 😂❤️

No comments:
Post a Comment