Monday, May 28, 2012

Finding Inspiration

Finding inspiration



Some people wait to be struck, like lightning, by inspiration and then follow the inspiration wherever it leads. Others simply get up every day and work at it. These people don't wait for inspiration, they work at it really hard and eventually inspiration makes an appearance.





In the past, I used lack of inspiration as an excuse for not doing things I say that I love. I made a decision within myself to go ahead and do what I love and not wait to be inspired. I search for my own inspiration everyday.

For many other inspirational quotes, check out the main page of the blog. Here is a link back to that page. Your time is too valuable to waste searching the net for inspirational quotes. I post frequently on this blog so just save to your favorites to see the most recent posts. Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment