Monday, May 14, 2012

Second Chance Inspirational Quote of the Day

Second Chance Inspirational Quote of the Day


We're given second chances every day of our life. We don't usually take them, but they're there for the taking


Inspirational Poetry 'If I Had A Second Chance'
by Quanshia Darby
(Florence SC,)

Inspirational Poetry 'If I Had A Second Chance'

IF I had a second chance
I'd stop looking and start seeing
If I had a second chance
I'd treat everyone as human being

I'd stop talking and start giving
Stop hiding and start living
I'd do more listening and a lot less talking
Enjoy the world and do more walking

If I had a second chance
I'd take my eyes off my watch
and watch my eyes
To notice the trees and the beautiful sky

I'd stop criticzing and show more love
be less forgetful to give thanks to the one above
I'd be less angry and give up my pride and share
with the world what I have inside

I'd stop hating and be more kind
and give thanks a little more of my precious time
I'd give more encouragment and a lot more praise
And I do a lot less judging for I too have lost my way

I's get my priorites in order and straight
better now then never I'm just a little late
I'd stop chasing hopelessly after the wind from
this point on a new i being

I'd find my way back to GOD'S GRACE
and hope to never lose my place
I'd chance my life and make a stance
oh,GOD what I wouldn't give for a second chance

It's not the destination that counts in life
but the jorney with the people
we love that's all that matters.

Inspirational Poetry 'If I Had A Second Chance' - written by Quanshia Darby

Enjoy Check out the main page of the blog for many other inspirational quotes
Here is the link back to the main page

No comments:

Post a Comment