Can we talk about the people who are on Facebook EVERY. SINGLE. DAY… watching everything you post… seeing every picture… reading every rant… witnessing every questionable life decision…
…but NEVER liking, commenting, sharing, or acknowledging your existence? 😂
Nothing.
Not a ❤️.
Not a 😂.
Not even a little “Hey girl!”
Just silently observing from the shadows like a pervert in a white van. 👀🚐💀
And listen… I don't trust white vans. I don't care what's written on the side. It could say “FREE PUPPIES & CUPCAKES” and I'm still crossing the street. 😂
But back to my silent Facebook watchers…
I KNOW you're there. Facebook tells me you saw it. The algorithm tells me you saw it. Your suspiciously consistent appearance in my story views tells me you saw it. 😂
And that's totally fine! You don't have to like everything I post. You don't have to comment on every single thing. I get it. Sometimes you're just scrolling, eating your lunch, and pretending you didn't see your cousin's 47th political rant of the week. 😂
BUT…
If you enjoy someone's content, engage with it! ❤️
A simple like. A quick comment. A share. It costs you literally two seconds, and it helps creators, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and your friends get their content in front of more people.
Social media is called social for a reason. 😜
So to my silent watchers… 👀
I see you.
I appreciate you.
I'm mildly suspicious of you.
But mostly, I just want to know…
Are you silently supporting me, or are you gathering evidence? 😂😂😂
Drop a 👀 if you've ever been personally victimized by the Facebook Silent Watcher Society. 🤣

No comments:
Post a Comment