Monday, July 20, 2026

Gas Prices Have Turned Us All Into Responsible Adults... Against Our Will


 

You know gas prices have gotten out of hand when your weekend plans consist of... checking if it's really worth leaving the house.

Suddenly everyone's driving like they're on probation:
🚗 Straight to work.
🚗 Straight home.
🚗 No unnecessary left turns.
🚗 "Oh, you live 15 minutes away? We can just text."

That "quick trip to Target" now requires a financial committee meeting and a cost-benefit analysis.

Friends: "Want to grab dinner?"
Me: "Are we splitting the gas bill too?"

Even the GPS is probably whispering, "You sure about this?"

The only people casually driving around these days are toddlers in Power Wheels.

Moral of the story? If I don't show up somewhere, don't take it personally. I still like you... I just don't like spending $20 in gas for a conversation we could've had over memes.

Stay safe out there... and may all your errands magically end up in the same shopping center. 😂⛽

No comments:

Post a Comment