Friday, July 24, 2026

 I grew up in Canton, back when it was a very blue-collar neighborhood, and let me tell you… it is a LOT different now than it was during my first almost two decades of life. 😂

So seeing the news this morning about a serial flasher running around Canton is just… I don't even know what to say. 🤦‍♀️😂 And apparently, one woman has seen this man SEVEN TIMES. SEVEN. Ma'am, at this point, y'all have a more consistent relationship than some marriages. 😭

Now, obviously, this isn't funny for the women who have had to deal with this, and flashing people is absolutely NOT okay. But I can't help but sit here thinking… PEOPLE. 🤦‍♀️😂 I swear, I can't with people sometimes and the way they think.

I'm sitting here watching the morning news thinking, “A serial flasher? In CANTON? What the hell happened to my old neighborhood?” 😂🤦‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment