If you hang out with me for too long, there's a pretty good chance I'll accidentally brainwash you into believing in yourself. 😂
I'll have you questioning why you ever thought you couldn't do it.
I'll remind you of every strength you've forgotten you have.
I'll hype you up when you're doubting yourself.
I'll probably annoy you with some version of, "Nope. We're not talking about yourself like that." 😂
And before you know it, you'll be walking around with confidence, setting boundaries, chasing your goals, and realizing that maybe… just maybe… you were capable all along.
Sorry about that. 🤷♀️😂
Apparently, my toxic trait is believing in people until they finally start believing in themselves, too.
So if you stick around me long enough, just know: you're probably going to catch a serious case of "I can actually do this."
Side effects may include increased confidence, better boundaries, fewer excuses, and an alarming decrease in tolerance for bullshit. 😂🔥

No comments:
Post a Comment