There's a funny misconception that kind people are pushovers.
Nope.
Some of us are soft because we choose peace. We'd rather laugh than argue, communicate than compete, and protect our energy instead of proving a point.
But don't confuse kindness with an inability to stand up for ourselves.
The older I get, the less interested I am in winning arguments. If someone is committed to chaos, drama, or playing games, congratulations... you've bought a ticket to your own circus. 🎟️🤡
I'm not auditioning for the lead role.
I've learned that not every comment deserves a response, not every battle deserves my energy, and not everyone deserves a front-row seat in my life.
The real flex? Walking away without needing the last word.
Silence has a funny way of saying, "I've already moved on."
Stay soft where it matters.
Stay savage when it's necessary.
And never let someone else's circus convince you to become one of the clowns. 😉
Who's with me?
👇

No comments:
Post a Comment