🤝 I'm Not Looking for More Realtors... I'm Looking for the Right Realtors.
Can I be honest for a minute?
After nearly 30 years in the mortgage industry, I've learned one thing...
A great business relationship is never a one-way street.
For much of the last decade, my focus was helping homeowners through loss mitigation and foreclosure prevention. Now that I'm back to originating full-time, I'm looking to build relationships with a handful of amazing Realtors throughout Maryland—especially in Harford, Cecil, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, and surrounding areas.
Here's what I'm not looking for...
❌ Realtors who expect me to send them referrals but won't even give me the opportunity to earn theirs.
❌ Realtors who automatically redirect buyers to their "preferred" lender without encouraging them to compare their options.
❌ Relationships where loyalty only flows in one direction.
Life's too short for one-way streets.
Here's what I am looking for...
✅ Realtors who believe clients deserve choices—not pressure.
✅ Realtors who understand that trust is earned through communication, honesty, and doing what's best for the client.
✅ Professionals who believe referrals are the result of great service, not expectations.
I don't need someone to hand me every buyer they meet.
I just want the same opportunity that every lender deserves: to compete, communicate, and earn the client's trust.
If my loan, service, and communication are better... fantastic.
If someone else truly has the better option... I'll shake their hand and wish the client the very best.
That's what integrity looks like.
So if you're the kind of Realtor who believes relationships are built on mutual respect instead of one-sided expectations, I'd love to connect.
📩 Send me a private message.
Let's grab coffee.
Let's jump on Zoom.
Let's have a real conversation before we ever exchange a referral.
Because the best partnerships aren't built on obligation.
They're built on trust.
And one last thing...
If you're looking for a lender who will blindly feed you referrals while never expecting the same respect in return... I'm probably not your person.
But if you're looking for a true business partner who will answer the phone, fight for your clients, communicate relentlessly, and have your back every step of the way...
We'll probably make a pretty incredible team. ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment