Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Heavy on the boundaries, light on the bullshit

 

.

I ain't even mad at you. That's who you are. Your character has already introduced itself, and honestly? The presentation was underwhelming. 😂

I'm not here to argue with your behavior, convince you to be a better person, or hold a meeting about basic respect. You are who you are, and apparently, you're committed to the role.

But here's the part you might not expect: I can accept who you are without accepting how you treat me.

That's the difference between holding a grudge and having standards.

I'm not going to chase an apology, beg for accountability, or keep putting myself in situations where I have to explain why disrespect isn't cute. You can keep being you. I just won't be available for the sequel.

No revenge. No dramatic exit. No 47-paragraph explanation.

Just a quiet adjustment to my access list.

Because sometimes the most powerful response isn't proving somebody wrong. It's realizing they no longer get the same version of you.

Heavy on the peace. Heavy on the boundaries. Heavy on the fact that I ain't dealing with that shit again. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment