Thursday, October 8, 2026

πŸ˜‚ My Trauma Has Jokes… and Apparently, So Do I! 🀦‍♀️

 



Listen, some of us didn't develop a sense of humor because life was easy. We developed one because crying every five minutes was getting exhausting, and mascara ain't cheap! 🀣

At this point, my coping skills include sarcasm, inappropriate laughter, talking to myself, and occasionally saying, "Well, that wasn't on today's bingo card!" πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Is it healthy to laugh at EVERYTHING? Probably not. But sometimes humor is the little bit of breathing room we need when life gets heavy. ❤️

And let's be clear… laughing about what you've been through doesn't mean it didn't hurt. Sometimes it means you've finally reached a place where the pain doesn't get to tell the whole story.

I'm healing, I'm growing, and I'm doing the work… but my sense of humor is absolutely NOT going anywhere! πŸ’…πŸ€£

Because if life insists on being a circus, I might as well get a few laughs out of the clown show! πŸŽͺπŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment