Thursday, August 13, 2026

 


Honestly, one of the most freeing things you can accept is that you are not for everyone. And thank God, because trying to be everybody’s cup of tea sounds exhausting as hell. 😂

I’ve always been the kind of person people either absolutely adore or probably need a few deep breaths around. 😂

I’m loud. I’m bubbly. I say exactly what I’m thinking. I’m honest to a fault. I have strong morals, big feelings, an almost nonexistent filter, and approximately 47 thoughts coming out of my mouth at any given moment.

For a long time, I cared WAY too much about whether people liked me.

I actually put off making my first social media video for weeks because I was terrified of what people would think.

I HAD ZERO FOLLOWERS.

Literally nobody was watching, and I was already worried about their opinions. 😂

Eventually, I said, “Fck it,” and posted.

And that tiny decision changed my entire life.

Do I still care sometimes? Absolutely. I’m human. A mean comment can sting. Rejection can hurt. And every now and then I still catch myself wondering if I’m too loud, too emotional, too opinionated, or just… too much.

But then I remind myself:

The only way to be liked by everyone is to become a different version of yourself for everyone.

And what kind of life is that?

Against absolutely ridiculous odds, YOU are here. You got one ticket to this weird little experience called being alive.

Please don’t spend it auditioning for the approval of people who were never going to understand you anyway.

Be loud if you’re loud.
Be weird if you’re weird.
Love what you love.
Wear what makes you happy.
Say the ridiculous thing.
Take up space.
Dream embarrassingly big.

Some people will adore you.

Some people absolutely will not.

And that’s okay.

Because the people you attract by being completely yourself are loving you—not some watered-down, carefully edited, socially acceptable version of you.

I would rather be deeply loved for being completely myself than universally liked for being someone I’m not.

This is my one life.

I want to spend it laughing exactly this hard. ❤️

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk and reading my damn novel. 😂

P.S. If you made it this far, comment a ❤️ so I know I’m not the only one who writes a novel when a paragraph would have worked just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment