Friday, August 7, 2026

 


I love when random men think they've got me all figured out from one Facebook post. The confidence is cute... the intelligence, not so much.
Apparently, because I'm over 40 and single, I'm the problem. 😂
Then one genius said women over 40 have been "ran through" and now want to settle down.
Baby... if I was willing to settle for less, I would've been married years ago. My standards got higher. My tolerance for bullshit disappeared.
And judging by your pictures, I'd worry less about my dating life and more about why rejection is part of your daily routine. It's always the ugly ones with the loudest opinions.
Y'all read one Facebook post and swear you've got somebody's whole life figured out. That's not intelligence... that's ignorance.
If I won't tolerate bullshit from a man I'm actually dating, what the fuck makes you think I'm gonna tolerate it from some random ass nobody with a clown ass opinion in my comments?
Stay mad baby. I'll stay selective. 🤷😉

No comments:

Post a Comment