Thursday, September 10, 2026

Maybe You’re Not Delusional… Maybe You’re Just Finally Thinking Bigger


 


I dare you to be a little delusional for the next 30 days.

Not “I’m going to become a billionaire by Thursday” delusional. 😂

I mean the kind of delusional where you stop automatically telling yourself no before life even gets a chance to answer.

Ask for the opportunity.

Apply for the job that feels slightly out of your league.

Send the message.

Make the phone call.

Compliment a stranger.

Tell someone you admire what you admire about them.

Post the thing you’ve been overthinking for three weeks.

Take the shot.

Then take another one.

And another.

Because here's the thing…

You aren't going to hit every target.

Some people will say no.

Some doors won't open.

Some ideas will flop so spectacularly you'll wonder if you briefly lost your entire damn mind. 😂

But that's okay.

Because the goal isn't to hit every shot.

The goal is to stop standing on the sidelines afraid to shoot.

We spend so much of our lives creating imaginary rules about what we're allowed to want.

"That's probably unrealistic."

"I'm not qualified enough."

"They'd never say yes."

"I'm too old."

"I don't have enough experience."

"People will think I'm crazy."

Well…

People are going to think something anyway. You might as well give them something interesting to talk about. 😉

Sometimes the biggest limitation in our lives isn't our circumstances.

It's the story we've repeatedly told ourselves about what's possible.

And when you start challenging that story?

Something shifts.

You realize you can survive rejection.

You can handle embarrassment.

You can try something new.

You can ask for more.

You can change your mind.

You can start over.

And maybe—just maybe—you discover that the life you thought was "out of reach" was actually just outside your comfort zone.

So for the next 30 days, I want you to experiment.

Be ridiculously hopeful.

Be boldly curious.

Ask the question.

Take the chance.

Make the introduction.

Go after the thing.

And when that little voice in your head says, “Who do you think you are?”

Answer it with:

“Apparently, someone who's about to find out.”

Because you don't need to know exactly how it's going to work.

You just need to be willing to pursue the possibility that it could.

You won't hit every shot.

But you might hit one you never thought you'd get.

And that one shot could change everything.

Maybe that's not delusion.

Maybe that's called believing in yourself before you have proof.

And honestly?

We could all use a little more of that. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment