There are things I said years ago that I don’t agree with today.
There are things I did years ago that I would never do today.
There are beliefs I once held tightly that I’ve completely outgrown. There are people, habits, reactions, and versions of myself that I simply had to leave behind.
And no… that doesn’t make me two-faced.
It doesn’t make me a hypocrite.
It makes me human.
Growth means you learn.
Healing means you see things differently.
Life means you experience things that change you.
I hope I’m not the same person I was five, ten, or twenty years ago. Honestly, I’d be a little concerned if I were. 😂
So if you pull out something I said or did years ago to prove that I’m “different now”…
Thank you for noticing. That was kind of the point. 😉
I’m allowed to change my mind.
I’m allowed to learn from my mistakes.
I’m allowed to outgrow old versions of myself.
I’m allowed to become softer in some places and stronger in others.
And so are you.
We’re not supposed to spend our entire lives defending who we used to be.
We’re supposed to keep becoming who we’re meant to be.
Growth isn’t hypocrisy.
Refusing to grow just because someone has screenshots? Now THAT would be a problem. 😂❤️

No comments:
Post a Comment