Thursday, June 29, 2023

Life Has Been Exhausting Yet Unproductive Lately Inspirational Reading Share

 Life Has Been Exhausting Yet Unproductive Lately Inspirational Reading Share




Life has been exhausting yet unproductive lately that I feel like a dead fish going with the flow. The situation has simply been difficult, and I don't feel motivated or enthusiastic to get out of bed. Even though it can be loud at times, there are times when silence and stillness seem to be the only solutions. This is because I have a lot of silent battles inside of me and a lot of messiness that I wish I could fix immediately but everything has to go through a certain process, which I can't explain to other people. I then came to the realization that sometimes getting drained is a result of wasted effort and a lack of support for what you've been through.
If you don't have the fortitude to pay attention and fix small leaks and wrecks, they will eventually create catastrophe. Even if I may not be in a position or circumstance that allows me to feel incredibly proud of myself, I am proud of myself for trying and making it through.
— Balt

No comments:

Post a Comment