Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Elton John's Quote On How Much Sobriety Has Been An Amazing Journey For Him

 


Being Sober actually rocks and I'm so glad I made the choice to get and stay sober.  It has made such a difference in my life.

I owe a lot of it to one book which I will ALWAYS highly recommend to people.  This book is deep and it really did change my life.  I post to this blog daily for multiple reasons.... 1) I love doing it.  2) I love reading.  3) I love trying to improve and love my life.  4) I love inspiration 5) I love helping people and seeing others succeed.  Life is a journey!   I wouldn't recommend something as highly as I personally recommend this book because this book changed my life.  I keep it on my bed stand and refer back to it when needed.  When I first quit, I read the book while detoxing and that book has been my "recovery bible" since.  It's been many months since I've pretty much eliminated alcohol from my life and it truly is one of the best decisions that I've made.

If you need help or wish to eliminate or just simply cut back on the drinking, I highly recommend that you take some time and read this book!!!!  If you do, I hope it helps to change your life like it did my own!   


Get more information or download book here


No comments:

Post a Comment