Friday, September 22, 2023

We Each Have Our Own Journey In Life- You And I May Be Different But We Are Each Beautiful In Our Own Unique Way- Cheer One Another On Life Reminder Quote

 


Maybe you don’t get why I like my music, maybe I don’t like the way you dress.
Perhaps I don’t understand the food you like, perhaps you don’t get why I like sappy movies.
It’s okay, that’s just part of the reason why we get along so well-
We don’t always understand each other’s choices, but we do understand that love brought us together and that matters more than food, clothes or anything else that divides people.
I would rather celebrate your uniqueness than put you down for not being like me.
That’s the beautiful part of friendships, relationships and just being human..
We are all different in beautiful ways.
I know that I’ll never understand some things about why others like or dislike certain aspects of life…
But I don’t have to.
It’s not about making everyone conform to be like me, it’s about loving them just the way they are.
So, when you pull up in your car blaring that music that drives me crazy, I just smile and shake my head.
That’s just you and I appreciate those weird things about you that I just don’t get…
Just like you haven’t figured out why I put ketchup on my eggs and it makes you cringe.
We’re different in our own distinctive ways and it’s awesome.
I have my own journey, and it takes me down some crazy paths.
I’m just glad that you’re in my life and that we can walk alongside each other and enjoy the time we have.
That’s what it’s about really, isn’t it?
Not worrying about what everyone else is doing or what they like, but just enjoying the ride.
Just take my hand and let’s find out what this life has to offer.
One day at a time, different as two people can be, let’s just go be happy.
Doesn’t get much better if you ask me.
|ravenwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment