Tuesday, September 1, 2026

😂 “Why Would You Post That?” — Because It Made Me Giggle, Brenda.


 


Listen… not every post needs to be deep, inspirational, educational, or life-changing. 😂

Sometimes the shit is just FUNNY.

Sometimes I see a meme and my brain goes, “Yep. That’s going on Facebook immediately.”

Do I need a reason?
No.
Do I need a five-paragraph explanation?
Also no.
Did it make me laugh?

THAT’S THE REASON. 🤣

Life is already serious enough. Bills, work, relationships, responsibilities, taxes… like damn, can we giggle for five minutes without turning it into a character assessment?

So if you see me posting something ridiculous, inappropriate, sarcastic, random, or completely unnecessary…

Mind your business. I’m healing. 😂

And if you don't find it funny?

That's okay.

We don't all have to share the same sense of humor.

But please don't message me asking, “Why would you post that?”

Because the answer is probably sitting right there in the meme:

“IDK BITCH… THE SHIT MADE ME GIGGLE.” 🤣🤣🤣

Now carry on. I have more nonsense to post. 💁‍♀️

#JustForFun #IfItMadeMeLaugh #MindYourBusiness 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment