Sunday, April 14, 2024

I Could've Have Grown Cold But Instead- I Found My Courage And Become Stronger Inspirational Quote

 


Through each failure, every disappointment and through all the heartaches, I still found a way to keep my head up and my heart open.
There were so many times when I wanted to shut down, build high walls and disappear behind them..
But I knew that would never make me happy.
I stopped blaming everyone else for what went wrong and started trying to learn from the setbacks..
And it’s a hard thing to do to understand why some things don’t work out and why some things do.
I used to spend so much time staring at the closed doors that I wanted so badly to walk through that I didn’t see the new doors opening right beside them.
But when I finally started embracing change and trying to understand my journey better…
That’s when everything started to change.
Maybe I didn’t always immediately get why things happened or the lessons that I was meant to learn, but with patience and grace, k began to make peace with the bad stuff.
I didn’t let it make me bitter or resentful anymore, because the only person that hurt was me..
And I was done with being hurt.
I knew that if I wanted to be happy- truly happy, I would have to grow stronger, wiser and happier with each passing day…
No matter how hard that was.
Do I still have bad days that make me want to curl up in bed and cry?
Of course I do.
Do I still get my feelings hurt by people that I love?
Absolutely.
But now, I don’t take everything personally and I try to learn from the experiences that life gives me.
I know now that life will never be perfect and that there will still be storms and gross people, but I’ve learned to take it all in stride.
Enjoy the victories when I can, no matter how small..
I could have grown cold and angry from all the things and people that hurt me,
But I’m better than that.
I dug deep, found out who I was and grew courageous instead-
Brave enough to face my shortcomings, strong enough to endure the hard days and determined enough to never quit.
I still make mistakes and things still go wrong, but now, I never let it bring me down.
After all, it’s me versus me, and no matter what, I’m coming out ahead every time.
I may be many things, but most of all, I’ll always be happy, proud and resilient…
Like the strong person I was always meant to become.
|ravenwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment