Sunday, April 14, 2024

The Feeling You Get When You See Your Daughter Find Her Wedding Dress

 









What can I say about my day yesterday? It was amazing. My baby girl said “YES to her dress” today after multiple dress shops and probably a couple dozen dresses later- today- she found the one!  I have no words to describe how she looked in it- stunning, beautiful, pretty, cute, gorgeous, amazing- none of those words even describe it as it’s all them and so much more wrapped in one! I can’t wait unti my future son in law sees her in it on their special day (Kyle isn’t a cryer but I think he’s going to when he sees her walk down that aisle). When I say I’m incredibly grateful- I truly mean it. I have the most amazing daughter and she is marrying an amazing man who is the cream of the crop. My heart is so full and I’m also incredibly grateful for the woman standing on the other side of her. When I say that I couldn’t have hand picked a better mother in law for her, I truly mean it. She’s an amazing mom and person and I know that she will always have my daughter’s back. I’m incredibly grateful that the universe brought our families together as one ❤️. There’s so much more that I wanna say because my heart is just so full and there’s so many different emotions going through my mind but I’m just going to end this with saying “I’m incredibly grateful”



No comments:

Post a Comment