Saturday, October 12, 2024

Remembering Kitty Gerling on her 103rd Birthday as she is someone who was worth remembering

 


I want to take a moment today to just remember a woman that I’m extremely grateful to have had in my universe for a couple decades. Today would’ve been her 103rd birthday. She was absolutely one of a kind. She came into my life when I was 18. She was a huge mentor to me and is part of the reason that I am the woman I am today. . She was my boss. More importantly though, she was my Friend . She was as “Real” as they came. She was an extremely outstanding business woman and strong female who lead by example. I admired her and learned so much from this woman. . She taught me way more than a college ever could’ve. I just wanna say thank you universe for putting this incredible woman in my life for the years that you did! She is someone who “Deserves” to be remembered. Happy Heavenly Birthday 🎁 Kitty. I’m grateful for you. I appreciate you and I will always remember you. #gonebutneverforgotten.  and for those on my Facebook that had the privilege of actually knowing Kitty - Always remember “Take the Cotton out of your Ears and put it in your mouth” 😉 Kitty’s way of saying “ Listen to Learn and not to just reply”. #grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment