Friday, June 18, 2010

Life Inspiration Quote of the Day

TGIF!! So glad it is the weekend. I am getting married in October and my bridal party has alot of drama. The 4 girls I have in my wedding (2 best friends, sister and cousin) are not getting along :-( Makes me so sad since I love all 4 of them so much. They are my 4 BFF's so today's quote is more to give me a little inspiration today. I am feeling down. I hate feeling down when I am usually so positive frowns frowns


“Most people never feel secure because they are always worried that they will lose their job, lose the money they already have, lose their spouse, lose their health, and so on. The only true security in life comes from knowing that every single day you are improving yourself in some way, that you are increasing the cal...iber of who you are and that you are valuable to your friends, and your family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment