Tuesday, August 22, 2023

It Takes A Real Person To Know How Rare Real Is In These Times Self Reflection Quote

 


There are two kinds of people. Those who say they love you, and those who really love you. How will you know? Well, look around who is still there. And only these people have really loved you. Others left. They left with their helplessness, their regret, their reasons, and their goodbyes. But they left. That’s the bottom line, always. No. Why did you leave? You say you cared. You say you loved. Then why did not you stay? You could have fought more. You could have waited for more. But you did not. You gave up on me. You abandoned me. You made a choice. That’s how I remember you.
Most people just use you, some knowingly and some unknowingly. They will take away your time, your emotions, and a piece of your heart. And in return, they will leave you in your weakest moments. And they don’t even feel any shame. Because they forget all the things that you have done for them. They don’t remember when you stayed up all night just to talk to them so that they can finally smile. They don’t remember that you left everything you were doing to be there for them. They don’t remember when they told you that you were the best thing that happened to them. They just remember to say one thing. “I did not ask you to do those things for me. You did them on your own.” And then you feel like an idiot. They leave you with nothing.
That’s why I really adore the people who are still by my side. It’s not that they had it easy. My God knows that I can be a difficult person to be with. My wild mood swings make me do stupid things at times. I can get rude to you. I can shout for no reason. I can end up saying the meanest things. So I give a million reasons for everyone to leave me. But I also give a thing that only one in a million has to offer. I give my pure heart into every bond. I give it honesty. I give it the truth. And when people see that, they choose to stay by my side. And it takes a real person to know how rare real is in these times.
So to hell with people who left. They left because they did not love you enough. They did not care for you enough. That’s the truth. Accept it. Move on.
~ Rahul Kaushik

No comments:

Post a Comment