Monday, March 18, 2024

Some mornings I wake up and I wonder what my pets do when I’m sleeping

 

  

I posted this one on my FB page earlier and just wanted to share it here too.   Why?  Because it's my blog :-) and I love to share (especially pics of Diesel)


Some mornings I wake up and I wonder what my pets do when I’m sleeping.  I come down this morning, and every pillow is knocked off the couch and loveseat and the couch covers are also all over the place. I go up to make my bed and notice that their bed (Courtney’s old bedroom) has the pillows knocked all over the floor and the comforter half off the bed so I have to make that bed now too. As I’m giving them their morning snack- Im like “Did you two have a party or something in the approximate 6 hours while I was sleeping”? I have a feeling that it was the larger of the two that made the majority of this mess but he says the cat did it šŸ™„šŸ¤·‍♀️ Any hoot- Good morning Facebook family! Happy Monday! Make it a great one ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment