Sunday, March 17, 2024

To My Best Friend- I Would Truly Be Lost Without You Quote - Reality Of Having A "Real" Best Friend



Saw this one and loved it.  I have had quite a few different females that I have called my best friend throughout my 47 years on this planet.  There's only one of them that know me completely and probably knows me better than anyone else.  She's the one that is "REAL"  She tells me what I need to hear (not what I want to hear but what I need to hear)  She knows exactly what I am up just by the tone of my voice.  I can trust her with anything and know 100000000%- She would not betray me.  She came into my life when I was 16.  We met at bowling.  She is one of the strongest women I know and I am incredibly grateful to have her in my universe.  If you have a bestie like this, make sure that you let her know that you appreciate her.

Her birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and I just really wanted to get something for her that lets her know that I really fucking appreciate her and I don't want to imagine my life journey without her in it and that's a fact.


Just thought I would share as I'm big on the gratitude and honoring the "real" people in my life.


Enjoy - Happy Sunday and Happy Saint Patrick's Day For Those Who Celebrate!



No comments:

Post a Comment