Wednesday, April 3, 2024

I Would Rather Adjust My Life To Your Absence Than Adjust My Boundaries To Accommodate Your Disrespect Deep Thoughts Share

 


I know you’re used to the way all the other women let you do as you pleased, but I’m letting you know that I’m not anything like the rest of them.
I don’t care what they did, liked or allowed, I have standards and boundaries that I’m not changing to accommodate your desires.
I know what I want and deserve and there’s nothing anyone can say that will change that-
So, don’t feel badly.
It’s not you..it’s me.
I know my worth and what I’m okay with, and it will never include disrespect, being disregarded or being treated like an option.
I don’t settle and I never will.
So, if you like what the rest of them offered you, maybe you should go chase them, I’m not down with the things they didn’t mind.
I’m genuine, passionate and strong, so if you’re looking for a weak patsy that will let you do what you want, well, you’re knocking on the wrong door.
I deserve the best in this life and I’m never going to accept anything less..
And you shouldn’t either.
You know what you like, so pursue those things..
But if you’re stepping to me seeking my heart, be ready to step up your standards, your character and your treatment of me…
I’m not saying I’m the easiest person to love, but I will tell you that I’m worth it.
I’m worth all the effort, quality and respect you’d want for yourself.
This is who I am and what I expect.
I’m not okay with excuses, laziness or lackluster passion…
More importantly, are you up to my level and
can you handle my truths?
|ravenwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment