Friday, September 3, 2010

Another Day Another Dollar but do have new family member

Blah Blah Blah.  When am I ever going to get out of this damn 9 to 5 rat race????  I think of all the other things I could be doing.  Uh oh, I have to remind myself that this is my POSITIVE inspiration blog so no pessimist thoughts allowed
Sorry, smacked my own hand

On another positive note, My new little soon to be niece was born last night.  I went from thinking I would never have any nieces (Note: for those of you that follow my blog, you already know that my only brother was murdered when I was 11 and I found out in February, 2008 that I had a sister that I never knew (a sister that was adopted out at birth)  Well along with that sister came a beautiful niece  YEAH!!  She is 6 and flower girl in my upcoming wedding.  Just love her to pieces. 
Last night, my soon to be brother in law and sister in law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  Now I will have 2 little nieces  PRICELESS  :-)

Hope everyone is planning a great, safe labor day weekend.

Let's do a positive thought
"Life is a shit sandwich and everyday you have to take a bite"

How is that for a positive thought  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment