Monday, January 2, 2012

The distance I have come in 2 years

Wow, I am reading back over this blog (that I started back in May, 2010) Almost 2 years ago and I am just amazed at how far emotionally and how much stronger I have become. When I first started this blog, I wasn't in a great spot mentally. In fact, when I go back now and read some of my posts, I'm almost embarrassed LOL. Some of them were probably a bit over the top and I actually thought about deleting some of them but opted against it. Why? Because I started a self help journey with this blog and they were my thoughts back than. As I read them, I see how much I have achieved and it brings me a certain sense of accomplishment. It also helps me to see how I am the only one that can make my life better and I have done that. I am the only one that can allow myself to be happy. I have started 2012 feeling really good about myself :-)

One thing that has really helped me is reading positive inspirational thoughts and funny jokes. I just love them. They help to guide me and to make me laugh. When you laugh, it makes you feel good.

Life is a journey and it is all what you make of it.

Hope everyone has an awesome 2012. As I find quotes that I really find to be a little inspirational thought, I will continue to post.

TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment