Friday, January 13, 2012

My Inspiration for the Day

Usually Jan 13th is my least favorite day of the year (anniversary of my brother's death) but I actually had a good day today and wasn't sad. Maybe because I emailed my mom this morning to let her know that I was thinking of her and I loved her and hard to believe that it had been 24 years and she left me a beautiful message back and she wasn't sad :-) Now that I am older and have a child of my own, I could never imagine the pain she went through back than. If anything ever happened to my baby girl, I don't think I could survive it. My mom has overcome so much and is still one of the sweetest, most thoughtful people that you could ever meet. She's so strong. She is the one person that I truly admire. If it wasn't for her and her awesome qualities, I wouldn't be the person that I am today. I give Thanks everyday for my Mom :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment