Tuesday, May 30, 2023

The Book and Facebook Group Alcohol Explained




I just want to take a moment to share a group that I previously joined when I made the personal decision to take a break from all alcohol! Today is day 60 (Thursday will be the official 2 month mark) that I have not had any alcohol and I can tell you that it has really made a difference in my life. I just spent my 9th weekend in a row completely sober and it has been great. I love this group and I love and highly recommend the book. The facebook group name is Alcohol Explained and the book is Alcohol Explained by William Porter. I just wanted to share in case anyone is feeling that they may either want to quit, take a break or just reduce total alcohol consumption in general. It's a great group that I enjoy being a part of! People share their highs and lows, successes and failures- There's no judgement. It's just people genuinely wanting to help others. Life is hard enough! Be Kind- Help others when you can 🙂 Have a great week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment