Thursday, October 12, 2023

Daughter And Future Son In Law's Personalized First Christmas Tree Ornament As An Engaged Couple Gift Idea

 


So I wanted to share this gift idea that I found on amazon as I recently ordered this one (personalized for my own daughter who just got recently got engaged- which I'm SUPER EXCITED ABOUT lol).   They have been together for 5 years and he recently proposed.  I thought this was a super cute and thoughtful inexpensive gift idea so just thought I would share.  My own personalized one that I ordered came in yesterday and I love it.  I highly recommend this one if you need a gift idea for a couple who is sharing their first Christmas as an engaged couple.

Enjoy

Click here to go to the direct amazon link or just click on the image above if you would like more information on this particular ornament


No comments:

Post a Comment