Saturday, October 21, 2023

If You Want To Try And Take A Small Sober Break From Alcohol- Try This 10 Day Alcohol Detox Plan- Helpful Book Idea To Help You Take That Little "Vacation" From Alcohol

 


Stop drinking easily and safely.

When you stop drinking, it takes up to 10 days for the alcohol to completely leave your system. It’s a tricky time. You get cravings and your thinking becomes emotional. Most people struggle in the early days.

There’s no doom and gloom or going to meetings. It just does the job and is suitable for anyone:

  • If you want to try a sober break from alcohol

  • If you want to stop drinking to help fitness or weight loss

  • If you need to give up alcohol for health reasons

  • If you’ve simply had enough and want a sober life


I definitely know how much better that I feel since I rarely drink alcohol anymore.  I am always looking for ways to remind myself and help myself to keep my own relationship with alcohol in check.  As I come across ideas that I think might be helpful, I share them as I hope they help you also.  One of my favorite recent quotes that I saw is "Be Like A Seed- Grow Everyday".  The more you know, the more you grow!   Get Strong- Love Yourself Enough To Help Yourself!

If You Want To Try And Take A Small Sober Break From Alcohol- Try This 10 Day Alcohol Detox Plan- Helpful Book Idea To Help You Take That Little "Vacation" From Alcohol- For more information on this helpful idea, here is the direct amazon link or you can just click the image of the book above.

I hope that you find it helpful.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment