Saturday, February 18, 2012

Some Inspiration for Today

I think this one is my favorite of all inspirational quotes. I love this because I live my life by this motto.


This next one was posted by my 13 year old daughter on her facebook wall tonight. I love that girl. She is my motivation and inspiration to be a better person. Here goes:

We aren't the girls who get 42 'likes' on our Facebook pictures,
We aren't the girls that act dumb to get the guys, or that wear shorts so short they're like belts.
We care more about music than popularity.
We are the girls who have laughing fits without worrying if our faces look weird.
We are the girls who don't care about how much we eat
We are the girls who genuinely care about how you are
We are the girls who don't make a big deal of what you said 2 years ago
We are the girls who care more about being nice than who thinks that we're 'hot', We are the girls who can be quiet and often overlooked, but I guarantee:
We are the girls you'd rather be friends with.

and that was posted by a 13 year old :-)


If you enjoyed these inspirational quotes, check out the main page of the blog. Here is the link

If you want some good laughs, check out my funny stuff for facebook blog (even if you don't use facebook, it is basically a humor blog) Lots of just random funny stuff
http://mostfunnyfacebookstatus.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment