Monday, July 8, 2024

A very successful woman shares the secrets behind her success inspirational reading share

 

I once asked a very successful woman to share her secret with me. She smiled and said to me…

“I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters.

I stopped fighting those who gossiped about me…

I stopped fighting with my in laws…

I stopped fighting for attention…

I stopped fighting to meet peoples expectation of me…

I stopped fighting for my rights with inconsiderate people..

I stopped fighting to please everyone…

I stopped fighting to prove they were wrong about me….

I left such fights for those who have nothing else to fight…

And I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny.

The day I gave up on small fights is the day I started becoming successful & so much more content.”

Some fights are not worth your time….. Choose what you fight for wisely.


Author: Lim Teck Yong


Artist: Pepper Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment