Wednesday, October 2, 2024

I’m never going to stop being a good person Inspirational Quote

 


I'm never going to stop being a good person, I'm just going to change who I'm good to, redirecting my love, care, and kindness to those who truly value, respect, and uplift me, no longer wasting precious energy on people who drain, dismiss, and disrespect me.


I'm shifting my focus to nurturing relationships that foster growth, positivity, and mutual support, investing in individuals who cherish my heart, soul, and spirit.


My goodness isn't diminishing; it's evolving, becoming wiser and more discerning, recognizing that kindness and compassion require boundaries and reciprocity.


I'll continue shining brightly, spreading love and light, but only to those who acknowledge and appreciate my worth.


The rest will witness my radiance from afar, realizing too late that they had the chance to experience my goodness, but chose to take it for granted ✨šŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment