Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mission in life- What's yours?

Mission in life - What's yours?

Our mission in life is us trying to fly without any flight plan :-)

When you ask yourself, what is your mission in life? What is the first thing that pops into your mind? Can you answer that question without any hesitation or do you need time to think about it? I would say that most would say that they need to think about it.

Some may say one of the following as their mission in life:

* To be happy
* To be rich
* To be happy and rich
* To take care of their family
* To make the world a better place
* To honor and serve God
* To retire early with a healthy nest egg and enjoy life
* To be the best person that they can be
* To live life to the fullest

No matter how you have responded to the question, I am betting that it really has you thinking.

It makes you stop and think, "What is life all about"? (or at least, that's how it makes me think). It makes me think more about what I am doing in my own life and what my purpose is. Thinking about this question and really trying to answer it will make a huge difference in your life.

One of the things that I like to do monthly in regards to determining my mission in life is to write a monthly goal list on the first of each month and also write down things I want to work on improving. On the last day of the month, I pull the monthly list back out to see what I have accomplished in my goal setting. This is just a little exercise that I practice and it has really helped me in living a better life over the past two years (since I started my self help journey :-). The improvement in my life has been dramatic.

Take time everyday for inspiration and laughter. It's important :-)
Slow down, Enjoy life



Check out our home page for many other inspirational quotes
Here is the link back

Also, don't forget to either subscribe (it's free) or save home page to your favorites so you can check out the latest updates. I try to update daily (as I search inspiration daily)
Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment