Thursday, September 19, 2024

I was afraid of being rejected until I learned to NEVER reject myself Inspirational Quote

 


I was afraid of being rejected
Until I learned to never reject myself
I was afraid of being abandoned
Until I learned to never abandon myself
I was afraid of the opinions of others
Until I learned that they held no more weight than my own
I was afraid of painful endings
Until I realized that they were also new beginnings
I was afraid of appearing weak
Until I realized how strong I truly was
I was afraid of being seen as small and unimportant
Until I discovered my true power and potential
I was afraid of being perceived as ugly
Until I learned to fully appreciate my own beauty
I was afraid of failure
Until I learned that it was an illusion
When viewed through the eyes of love, growth and learning
I was afraid of feeling low
Until I learned that it was the birthplace of brilliance
And where my greatest transformation occurred
I was afraid of change
Until I realized it was an inevitable part of life
In a world full of things temporary and fleeting
I was afraid of being alone
Until I learned to fully embrace and appreciate my own company
I was afraid of my uniqueness
Until I learned that it was where my greatness lay
I was afraid of the darkness
Until I remembered that I was the light
And I was afraid of life
Until I remembered who I was.
✍️ Tahlia Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment