Friday, September 13, 2024

Allow your adult self to heal your inner child Healing Quote

 


INNER CHILD 


It's okay to be broken

And let it all out

All the words you've left unspoken

That you're unable to shout


Cry little girl 

You're not out of place

Go right ahead child

Have the tears roll down your face


Sometimes a burden 

Is too big to bear

Cry little girl

Hold my hand, I'll meet you there


There is freedom you will feel

When you release your tears

Your pain is very real

And so are all your fears


You don't have to be strong forever

It's okay to let your guard down

You have held on way too long

In your tears the answers found


Little child you'll be okay

Take my hand and walk with me

Tell me all you need to say

Your adult self can set you free


© Janelle Erin Elizabeth Peters all rights reserved 2021 reshare

No comments:

Post a Comment