Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Yes, I can be the most difficult person you will ever meet. I have my faults and I have my baggage. Sometimes my kindness gets mistaken for weakness but the more you get to know me you will see I am far from weak. The best part about being an emotional wreck is that when all is said and done, I'm going to be OK Self Love Quote

 



Yes, I can be the most difficult person you will ever meet. I have my faults and I have my baggage. I can go from this is the best day of my life to I just want to be alone in 5 seconds flat. I can be moody and temperament and how I feel changes faster than anyone can keep track. I am emotional and I feel things very deeply. I walk a thin line between what I should say and how I should act and how I feel.
I have very high standards and I hold the people I care for in high regard. If you tell me you are going to do something I expect you to keep your word. Do not tell me you will (or will not) do something and turn around and do it anyway.
I do not like grey areas, I believe everything should be black and white. I can detect a lie from a mile away. If I think you're lying to me I shut down.
Sometimes I'm wrong and I over think things but most of the time my intuition leads me in the right direction. Like I said, I have faults but there are things about me that make my hard times worth dealing with. I may be emotional but that's because I care very deeply and when I give you my love it's all or nothing.
I don't do anything halfway. I'm the girl you can call at 2am and I am still going to be the same compassionate person I would be at 2pm. If you are part of my life you know that I give people way more chances than they deserve but when I'm done, I'm done.
If I have ever loved you, I will always care about you even if I stop loving you. When I decide I want something I go for it. I may come off as pushy but I'm just not subtle. I will do anything for the people I love and will give up things that matter to me to make them happy but the second I feel like you wouldn't do the same for me I stop giving up who I am for you.
Sometimes my kindness gets mistaken for weakness but the more you get to know me you will see I am far from weak. The best part about being an emotional wreck is that when all is said and done, I'm going to be ok. It may take awhile but I can get through anything. And last but not least, I am the kind of person you either love or hate. If you can't handle me as I am, then don't waste my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment